Wednesday, January 28, 2009

1 Month (plus a day)

Yesterday marked the one month anniversary of Eclipse's arrival.

He's doing fantastic and ate about 2.5 cups of plain kibble (with water, 1/4 Canidae, 3/4 prescription food) today with no problem. He's also doing amazingly well with the kids, Emily loves him!

We also worked on "Up" today and he's pretty much got down, with the hand signal, down pat *grin*

Not too much else to update on. I'm exhausted as Aiden was NOT feeling well today so was fussy ALL day! Meaning, I didn't get my intended nap in this morning, well... I got an hour in but he's generally much more laid back and calm than that!

I'll post pictures tomorrow! I promise, the wait is worth it!

Ally & Alex (who changed a baby's diaper for the first time ever today, and fed a baby for the first time, again, ever!) w/ Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment