Monday, January 5, 2009

Interesting Titles Are MIA

If you've read Tabatha's blog you'll have noticed that Eola arrived yesterday. I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail because I'm very very tired (emotionally traumatized much?) and I don't have any pictures on my computer as I forgot my camera, but;

Yesterday Coreena, Tab, Steven (her Fiance), Matthew (her 8-year-old), and I once again attempted the trip up to Salem. This time we were successful, Eclipse and Eva meeting their vet and one of the "D" pups, Dawson, and getting their shots. Eclipse, however, decided to refuse his worming tablet so he got "pilled" but they both did fantastic for their shots. Eclipse weighed in at 12.5 lbs and Eva at 9.6.

At about 6 p.m. we heard from Joy and waited to meet up with her to go get Eola and sign the contracts. Joy was very nice while were following her, we missed our chance to go a couple times (once due to trauma from Saturday and once from a red light) and she patiently waited for us to catch up. Then we went to her house and met two more "D" pups, Dexter and Dunkin and met Eola. She's big! I'm guessing at least 16 lbs. Hopefully my boy gets an appetite soon (he's already eaten a full cup today!) and catches up! His sister canNOT be bigger than him

I got home about 10:30, meaning Coreena got home about 11, so it was a very very long, stressful day as road conditions weren't the best, but we survived and aren't any worse for the wear. Today has been VERY lazy as I'm quite stiff and sore and bruises are beginning to show up, but all is well and Eclipse is dealing with all the crate and bone time well.

Here's some pictures of him playing with his ham steak I just opened for him. He'll grow to LOVE it, although he seems to enjoy it just fine now :-D Sorry, these are all the pictures I have for now. I'll try harder as I recover. And, please, disregard the pjs, again, I'm sore and tired and didn't want to deal with jeans today.

Ally & Eclipse

No comments:

Post a Comment