Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tell me now...

is it bad? That I'm already dreading when Eclipse will leave us? *wink*

I know it happens to us all, and yet, does it happen this early. We're only the closing of our fifth day together and yet it feels like so much longer. He's a very calm boy but more than willing to go to what is "work" for him at this point. He'll cuddle if you ask him to or lay at your feet calmly and quietly when requested.


He's a bundle of love, and we all definitely love him! Even my anti-canine step-dad *grin* My mom has even made the comment that she could have a full-size (versus a pint-size?) dog if he were as calm as Mr. Eclipse here.

Needless to say, if at all possible if he does end up getting career changed, it'd be an easy decision to take him back as a beloved pet. And no, I don't think he'll change....

He made it known he had to relieve himself, so I carried him back to the house to give him the command. We had only made it two houses ;-)

Ally & Alex w/ Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment