Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update on Concerns

Well, my neck and back feel fine today (although my back is a little tight from stress) so I didn't go to the doctor today. Alex wants me to go tomorrow but my deal with him is that if I hurt tonight without any medication then I'll go tomorrow. I don't think anything's wrong but since it won't cost anything, I guess I can manage going.

The pups are well, Eva spent the day here again and they got quite a bit of out of crate time playing around and hanging out. All four dogs are sleeping in the den with us right now, although the pups are in their crates it's still quite peaceful *grin*

That's all from here, I'm quite bummed from some bad family news but the dogs are well.

Sorry, no picture this time.

Some later though.

Ally & Eclipse

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you are feeling better and I hope that you continue to feel better!! I am sorry about the family news. :( Keep your chin up. Its all going to work out one way or another. Give Eclipse kisses from his sister!!

    Tabatha and Eola

    ReplyDelete