Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Update

Eclipse is still doing amazingly well, no issues

Yesterday I took all three of the dogs on a walk to help solidify their pack mentality (yes, I've been watching The Dog Whisperer). They did well, Eclipse better than Kira and Teddy was his good self. Originally I had Teddy and Kira on the black nylon leash that has clips on both side as they usually walk well like that. However, for some reason yesterday Kira was being a complete turd so I ended up putting Eclipse on the other end of the leash with Teddy and Kira on the single leash so I could keep her reigned in a bit more. That meant Teddy and Eclipse walked on my right side, Eclipse by my leg and Teddy on the other side and it worked VERY well! Eclipse saw that Teddy and Kira didn't react to barking dogs behind fences and was more willing to continue walking. We got a lot of comments, and no one called me crazy (thankfully) for walking three dogs, two five-year-olds and an 11.5 week old

We've been working on love of the crate, down, turn, solidifying sit, he's got wait and okay down and being calm around the other dogs.

Not much else to update on... other than this coming week I'll be able to get pictures of Eclipse in jacket, although we won't be going anywhere yet I love the baby jacket pictures!

I'll post a picture post soon (pics on the other computer) of the two trips to the vet and hanging out at home.

Ally & Alex w/ Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment