Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bad Puppy Raiser Turned Good?

I have a Very bad habit with the pups.

I inadvertently train them to relieve on a very strict two hour schedule. To the point that when Iverson was puppy sat for a week when he was a year old he reliably requested to be taken out for his "business" every two hours and delivered every time. The sitter said you could set your watch by it.

I never noticed. Why? Because it seems that exactly every two hours I think that it's been long enough and take the pup out to relieve himself.

But turned good?

I've been trying very hard to break that habit with Eclipse, but to no avail.

That is, until today. Today he went out at 1 pm and then again after his dinner at 6 pm. Success!!!

I have another post to write and pictures to add... but will do that later. I'm extremely tired today (due to the yet undiagnosed hypothyroidism) and have little energy but wanted to post this before I forgot!

The Good Puppy Raiser & Alex w/ The Good Puppy, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment