Thursday, March 26, 2009

Guilty pleasure

I have a confession...

I LOVE kid's movies! In fact, we have Kung-Fu Panda right now.

This line gets me every time...

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present"

The line in Eclipse...
^Yesterday^

^Today, "the gift" which I'm ever so thankful for^

Tomorrow warrants two pictures. Below, the tomorrow we hope he achieves (maybe not necessarily working with a wheelchair but it's symbolic). Above, the tomorrow that's always a possibility when raising puppies... he may end up a pet, therapy dog, hunting dog, or maybe a disc golf buddy ;-)





Ally & Alex w/ Eclipse (the three of us just spent three hours at the doctor's. I may have a thyroid problem, supposed to go get it checked out within a week), Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment