Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Puppy Jackets (again)

I was just wondering what "type" of jacket you have for the pup you're raising/have raised and which type you prefer. I notice many schools are switching to the jackets that are just over the shoulders (like GDB, CCI [although they have been], GEB, DWW, SEGD, TSE, etc) and have a poll as to if you use the shoulder jackets or the full back jackets (GDA, GDD, some SEGD, etc). You can also select which type of jacket you do or would prefer! Satisfy my curiosity anonymously! ;-)



4 comments:

  1. the shoulder jackets are nice as they don't limit movement and get as dirty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our shoulder jackets. They have pockets for the rabies certificate, id, poop bags, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our shoulder jackets, but I really wish they had pockets. I miss that from the old style GDB coat that was full back but had little pockets at the front for ID and poop bags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoulder jackets. My first puppy had a shoulder jacket with pockets. I liked the pockets, but hated having him step through to put his paw through.SEGD has new coats which are the full back coats, but don't seem to fit the really big dogs.

    ReplyDelete