Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sweet Boy

Last night Alex brought Eclipse up to bed a couple hours after I had already gone to sleep. He took his "working" collar off and put the lime green one on him, per usual. This morning as I got up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes (only to be put back a couple hours later as I sleep for 2-3 hours in the mornings when we babysit... stupid thyroid or whatever it is!) Eclipse lay curled up in his bed, per usual. As I got dressed and put my hair up he got up and stretched and there was No collar attached to his neck. Yes, once again he slept loose, this time though it was unintentional. He did fantastic, obviously since I didn't even know he was loose!

Then today he was playing with my 2.5 year old niece, Emily, while he was on tie-down since he loves to lick Aiden's face. Emily decided it was nap time so laid down next to Eclipse, gave him a kiss on the "cheek" (more his ear /grin/) and put her head on his shoulder. He didn't flick his ear or turn and look at her or anything. He simply fell asleep as she used him for a pillow. She got up quickly but it was darling while it lasted! Of course, I neglected to get a picture of it though!

Ally & Alex w/ Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment