Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sooner than..

Expected!


I should be able to get a puppy within the next couple months. Why? Because we applied for a duplex today, only one road over from where we live now. We're unofficially approved to move in, will officially be approved in the morning. Move in date? Around the first! It's so cute! It's small, two bedrooms but our furniture will fit, our dogs will fit and we can raise there. How do I know? I asked! He does not care, as long as people don't complain.



The best part? Not only will it just be us and our dogs again, but it has a sliding glass door to a little fenced in area for Kira to potty in! I can't wait!

Like Coreena said, Moe is six months old today! His retrieve is probably his strongest behavoir, he picked up my license today and has picking up cards off linoleum down to an art! We are definitely working through some um... hesitancies he has at the moment (yes, I realize that's not a word) but he's in a fear period, it's to be expected.

I can't wait to have a puppy of my own again. While I'm sure some of you are concerned about my attatchment to Eclipse, don't be. Eclipse will always have a special place in my heart and a spot in my home if he's allowed to come home. However, my love for him does not inhibit my ability to work with, love or train other dogs.

I hope I can prove that to anyone doubting me when my, hopefully, black lab puppy gets here within the next few months.

Ally, Teddy & Kira (ready to move out on our own again, with Jax of course!)

2 comments:

  1. yay! That's so cool! Congrats on your new home,too. Can't wait to meet your new pup! Well, over blogging anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!! What exciting news. The new place looks really cute! I hope everything moves forward smoothly.

    ReplyDelete