Friday, February 5, 2010

Half A Decade

Today Iverson turns 5! I can't believe it, our little baby is already five years old! I'm sure he's doing fantastic with his handler, they've been together three years Wednesday. Hard to believe he went from this
a baby Iverson looking at the camera with a blue plastic crate behind him and a bowl of food in front of him
To this
A very regal Iverson in harness from the graduation photo. He's sitting up straight and looking at the camera. All you can see besides him is Coreen's leg and hand and his handler's leg
We love our Ive, he'll always be our first! We know he's enjoying life and working though, he always was a work-aholic!

In other news, I'm sure you've all figured this out by now, but I will be getting a new puppy in the coming months from an organization we know and are familiar with. My new little one should be arriving at the end of April or beginning of May. He (or she, but I prefer males) will be in training with Canine Support Teams. I wasn't going to share until I got a puppy assignment but I figure this organization won't be sabotaged for us like a few others because it's already been attempted and ignored. I hope I get a lab! It'll be nice to get back into the swing of things and *attempt* to live without Eclipse with something as familiar to us as labs ;-)
A very pretty yellow lab puppy approx 6 months old sitting with her side facing the camera. She has a black halti, a pink flowery collar cover and a burgundy CST jacket
Photo courtesy of CST

No comments:

Post a Comment