Saturday, March 27, 2010

One Month On

The 27th! I love that Eclipse arrived back at home exactly fourteen months, to the day, of his original arrival, so I can look back at what we did the first time around (all of two times since he was gone the 27th of May, but still!). Here's what we did last year on our three month anniversary! I can't believe he's been home for a month! It still feels like he never left and like he's not home to stay all at the same time. It's a strange feeling that I hope to get over soon!

Today we had planned on doing similar things, but it didn't work out. I was really emotional over making the decision to pursue going back to the elephants or getting a more streamlined job that has weekends off, but I decided I'm so much happier with the elephants that I can devote my summer to them without feeling like I'm missing out on weekend fun (which I'm not a fan of anyways).

Hopefully soon we'll get pictures of Eva and Eclipse back at the dog fish ladder but for now let's take a look back at Eclipse growth from a puppy to a dog an older puppy.

9 weeks
almost 17 months
10 weeks
11 weeks
14 weeks
16 weeks
4 months
4 months (First picture with "normal" Golden ears)
5 months
6 months (right before "swap")

8 months (first visit)
11 months (second and "final" visit to say goodbye forever)
16 months (right after coming home)

It's so cool to be able to see how he's changed and matured (and not!). I hope you all enjoyed looking back at the boy's time with me as much I enjoyed sharing it with you! :-D

Ally, Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment