Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Honey, I'm Home!

I am happy to report that I have now fully returned to my home, well, almost. Eclipse is home, Alex and I are doing well on our own and not only did I have an interview at the Wildlife Safari today but I was also hired! (I got the call a mere 2 hours and 15 minutes after my interview ended) I'm just working in admissions at this point but it opens the door to hopefully working with critters, and possibly the elephants, once again when there's an opening! I couldn't be happier with having to have a job and while the next few weeks will be Very busy it's ok. Somehow I'm going to have to work around having only one functioning car and two vastly different schedules, three dogs that need regular exercise/attention/training, household duties, meal preparations (takes a little longer to think of good lunches when you're G-Free!) and training with Copper at least three times a week while still maintaining our workout schedule, I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do it but we'll figure it out as we go along.

Honey, I'm home!

2 comments: