Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lil' Bit o' Copper!

Copper is doing fantastic although I'm not working with him as extensively. He's gone more than a week with no accidents, is earning a bit more freedom in the house, and is nearly 13 weeks old. He's enrolled in an obedience class but hasn't attended yet. He knows "sit" very well and offers it constantly, he's also learning "down" and "leave it" and has been socialized a bit. He's a cutie, that's for sure! I gave the family some guidelines and some suggestions for rules for him to get everyone on the same page as well as taught them the basics of clicker training. He'll do well and I'll be over there regularly to help with any issues that pop up and I'm always only a phone call away when they have questions. This little one should be with his family for many years from now and I hope I've given them the tools to ensure that fact.

1 comment:

  1. I love that shot of him completely stretched out. What a puppy pose.

    ReplyDelete