Friday, December 31, 2010

The Past Year!

I was thinking of doing a month-by-month review of 2010, but there was a lot of diappointment this year (like every other year) along with a lot highs!

The big points:

Eclipse came home just before a major legal battle had to ensue!

Alex got hired on as a permanent employee at a job he excels at.

We moved into a great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with amazing landlords.

We attended another Canine Angles graduation which was just as heartwarming and even more fun than last year's.

Tiki the elephant died and I longed to once again stand by one of "my" magnificent elephants.

I traveled to Southern California with Coreena and my mom to drop off Charlie and pick up Tiki the puppy!

Coreena and I have been warmly welcomed into the Canine Angles family and enjoyed two great outings with them. Next year we look forward to many more outings and Tiki will get to tag along despite being from a different organization.

Eclipse's reactivity and overall stress was greatly reduced and he's really settled in and seems to enjoy life just being a fun loving, goofy, golden pet.

Tiki went on her first big public outing to Wal-Mart and did Amazing! She walked around the whole store with no issues and ignored people and did everything I asked of her.

In retrospect, the year obviously could have gone better on my employment front but otherwise all is well and we're fine! It's nice to be comfortable where you are and we're certainly comfortable in this house and with our dogs.

Ally w/Tiki, Eclipse, Teddy & Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment